1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB boss mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by younggun86, Oct 10, 2008.

1. younggun86

younggun86 Junior Member

looking for a mount for an 04 2500HD. also looking for the wiring and adapter.

2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

You are looking for a LTA04767 undercarriage and a MSC04601 headlight adaptors. Should be relatively easy to find, just go to your local Boss dealer unless you are looking for used. Heck, the local Boss dealer may even have a used undercarriage.

3. younggun86

younggun86 Junior Member

i've got prices for new but i'm jus trying to save as much money as i can. Thanks for the part numbers. one other thought i had was does the mount and wiring from a 99 1/2 tons truck mount up with my truck?

4. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Mid-state plow on Allisonville Rd has dozens of used mounts behind the parts department building, ask for Keith, he'll set u up.

5. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

The mount is different but the control harness and headlight adaptors are the same.

6. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I have the LTA04767 undercarriage but expect it would cost a bundle to ship it to you as I'm in Massachusetts. It weighs a lot. I want $ 100 for it plus shipping. If you are interested, I'll call the post office to find out what it would cost to ship.

7. younggun86

younggun86 Junior Member

I did talk to mid-state. they want 300 for a used mount. i'm just trying to save as much money as possible. that way if we have a lousy winter, i'm not stuck paying another loan all summer. Chris-R...it'll be shipped to 46112 or brownsburg, IN.

8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

JMHO but I would GO to Midstate and ask for Keith. The sales guys over the phone are full retail kinda guys. Good luck

9. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I'll weigh it and go to the post office on Tuesday to find out what the shipping cost is. Also, before I would sell it, I'll take a picture of it so you can see it. I just have to find my digital camera. My 9 year old was using it yesterday and it is suddenly "missing".

10. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Sorry it took a few days for me to find my camera. Here are two pictures of the undercarriage. Let me know if you want it and if you do, I'll get a price for shipping and insurance and let you know. I don't have the bolts for the undercarriage but you can buy them locally.

017.jpg

018.jpg

11. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Chris didn't you receive the PM i sent you about a week ago?

Who cut the bottoms off the side plates where they extend down with the extra adjustment holes? There should be 7 vertical bolt holes for push beam height adjustment...but yours is missing the bottom 3.

12. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

I cut the plates as I didn't need them to extend down towards the ground to the extent that they did. Let me know if the undercarriage is still of interest or not. Thanks.