1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Boss Mount & wiring for GM 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hairygary, Jun 21, 2010.

1. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

I am looking for a Boss truckside mount for a 1999 or newer (new body style) 1500hd, 2500, 2500hd or 3500. If somebody has the truckside 13 pin wiring also, that would be great. I am located in Northwest Indiana and would like to stay within a few hours drive unless somebody is interested in shipping or wants to meet up.

It is going on a 02 model so it does not matter what year the mount is.

Im trying to find a used one before I drop $600 on a new one.

2. hdbagger23

hdbagger23 Junior Member
    from iowa

i have a wiring harness that came off an 02 half ton i would sell you. when i got it the harness it had a couple places where some thing had chewed on it I repaired it by soldering and shrink raping. Ive used it for two years since with no problems. Id sell it for half of new price

3. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

I would be interested in talking to you more about it, but you cant pm (because you dont have enough posts) and I dont like to put my e-mail up on here. so I think you need to get to 10 posts before you can PM, so post few times on some other threads to get your pm priveleges or you can give me your e-mail.

4. hdbagger23

hdbagger23 Junior Member
    from iowa

5. beaugross

beaugross Member

I have one I will sell you for $350. I am assuming you are looking for a RT-3 mount??

6. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

PM'd you...