1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - BOSS handheld controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Michael M, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Michael M

Michael M Member

The center control button on my controller fell off. I have a 7'6" Trip Edge straight blade.
    I am looking for a new handheld.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

The local Boss dealer? Got to their website and find the closest one to you.
  3. Michael M

Michael M Member

I am looking for a used hand controller, like new condition. Is that a little clearer for our literal audience?
  4. Indy

Indy Senior Member

why not by the part from Boss and replace the pad??????

Instead of the whole controller
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Is says your looking for a new controller, so one would surmise that you were, no need to get mouthy.
  6. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

go to universal plow controls they are a sponsor at the top of the page
  7. tom_mccauley

tom_mccauley Senior Member

Someone tries to help out and you respond with sarcasm! Get a life!, or better yet, keep your trap shut!!!
  8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

1st post says you want a new one and in your second post you say used. I think before you get snippy with a valued member of this site you should make sure you're not going to end up looking bad in the end.
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I dont see the words used or pre-owned!
  10. Michael M

Michael M Member

I love this site

The thing I love the most about this site is the compassion! I feel like I am in the firehouse. I did a bad job of explaining my thread and I paid dearly. I responded with sarcasm and quick-wit just to stir the internet tough-guys and and it certainly did.

You guys are the best!!
  11. Indy

Indy Senior Member

I gave you a good, realistic, reasonably price answer that fit you question(s).......if I was giving you a "firehouse" smack down......you'd know.

Call 1-800 boss and order a pad...............

12. thecabinexpert

thecabinexpert Junior Member

my dealer says i cant order parts for my handheld controller. I need the on off switch on the top they say its cheaper to buy the whole controller. I say wow a 300.00 on of switch i need to get in that business. I bet they make alot more money than me.
  13. hardpac

hardpac Junior Member

Check "boss snowplows" on e-bay.
  14. thecabinexpert

thecabinexpert Junior Member