1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Boss hand held V plow controler

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fitch, Jan 13, 2009.

1. fitch

fitch Junior Member

looking for a newer controler to replace the big black box on the RT-2 model i currently have. i could go to the dealer and pay an arm and a leg, or get somewhat of a deal on ebay, but i figured id take a shot here and see if anyone may have had an extra laying around??? let me know.

troy @ (262) 510-6412

2. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

240 ... new........... plus shipping

3. A-1 Lawn Care

A-1 Lawn Care Junior Member

hand held v

Got brand new Boss hand held V $225 plus shipping bought as a extra Rich

4. fitch

fitch Junior Member

will this work with the old rt-2. i currently have the old box controler, and its a 9pin and upon a discussion with a friend tonite he states it wont work??? do you have paypal or any other way way of electronic pay to speed things up if it will work Turbodiesel or A-1 Lawn Care???

5. rickbays

rickbays Member

The rt2/rt3 hand helds have the same part number form the boss dealer

6. fitch

fitch Junior Member

awesome.... thanks rick

7. A-1 Lawn Care

A-1 Lawn Care Junior Member

v controller

sorry its been so long to get back with u the new smart touch controller are 13 pin if that will fit what you have its yours. I do have pay pal if you have any Questions please call 513-623-4401 Rich