1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Boss 13 Pin Vehicle side wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hairygary, Apr 24, 2009.

1. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

I am looking for a boss vehicle side wiring for 13 pin connection for a back up truck. If anybody wants to ship the harness I can pay with paypal. Also looking for Headlight adapters for a 2000 Chevy 1/2 ton. Let me know?

2. Kevin Kendrick

Kevin Kendrick Senior Member

More info requested...PM sent.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one complete, not sure what adapters are with it........I think Ford or Dodge. Make offer.

4. hairygary

hairygary Senior Member

Let me know how old it is and I will make an offer. I can pick it up too, since you are fairly close. I have seem some older ones that have only 4 relays, but my newer ones have 5 relays, is there any difference.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

It's 4 relays.....not sure what the difference is.

[​IMG]

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The 5 relay harness just adds the dual burn head light feature to the plow. Doesn't matter either way as far as plow operation goes.

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks B&B