1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Bobcat,Tractor,Loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by joecz80, Feb 5, 2011.

1. joecz80

joecz80 Junior Member

I am looking for a used tractor. I saw a few tractors that were a little bit bigger then a homeowner riding lawn mower with a small front bucket like a loader. My only request is that it has a small loader attachement. I am looking for something small and cheap. Running or not. It's for a friend. It would be cheaper to but a used POS rather then renting one for a month....Email me....

joecz80@yahoo.com

2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

What about a skidloader

3. joecz80

joecz80 Junior Member

thats fine

4. Wallace

Wallace Member

What do you consider cheap?

5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

6. dgc

dgc Junior Member

I got a ls180 new holland skidloader

7. joecz80

joecz80 Junior Member

I just got a bobcat but Shoot me the specs of your New holland.....Price,pix, hours on it, ect....I only paid half of what i budgeted so hell if the price is right I might be game.... With the winter we are having I can prob have them both paid off by march...

joecz80@yahoo.com

8. dgc

dgc Junior Member

2002 ls180, 3900hrs, has side enclosers not the door tho. New tires, all new mount plate bolts, bushings etc. 10,500 and i'll throw in a 10ft brand new pushbox. pm me your email and i'll get pics over 2morrow