1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB bobcat hook ups

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bobcat s-160, Nov 21, 2008.

1. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

My post hole digger has the old hook ups for the 753 bobcat, now i have a new s-160 and need the new connections. Does anyone have any? or know a place i can buy some from other than the dealer? I'm making a homemade snow plow so i need the hydraulic hook ups soon.
  2. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

3. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

Talking about hydr I assume,

What powerstroke posted was fixed ones, if you don't want to change the ends on the older machine, or the augar. there are adapters, that are basically old end and new end. that you can stick between the bobcat and the attachment.

dealer sells them, we have a pair bought for that reason, our post hole was old connection, but we still have the old machine and new style so didn't want to permently change the post hole fittings.
    they work for both ways, old to new, new to old.
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  4. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

associated Parts-Farmington Hills Michigan. 248-476-1424. The guys name is Paul, he has every connection and part you'd ever need. He also builds hoses 24/7.