1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Blizzard

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Dec 2, 2008.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Looking for 8611lp or 8611, preferably the low pro .... in new or almost new condition. Need the blade only but may take everything else if you have it (as in light bar, harnesses, controller - NO truck side rigs).

PM me or call me 847-814-3001

2. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Still looking for an 8611LP only now. Blade Only. Anyone sees one let me know. Thanks Ken

3. KCAPXIS

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

Warrning !!!!!

I see you have several 8-10, and I am sure that you know great they work and hold up !!

But be careful with the LP I have 2 that are 2 years old and they are not built as good as the 8-10,s The first generation wing box came with a additional steel plate that needed to be welded in.... POS did very little to fix problem... after installing 4 new wing boxes only to find out that not all of the seams were fully welded, and some started to fail !!

Just a FYI that you may need to do some welding to the wing boxes

Good luck !

4. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Thanks for the update. I think my dealer talked about this awhile back. Apparently he has a fix for it, which is good but cost more $$$$$$$

5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

6. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Thanks but looking for an 8611LP for my F550 only. I already have (4) 810's for 3 trucks. Possibl looking at an 810SS for my CAT 236B.

Ken

7. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Found the LP ... now i need another 810. Anyone out there?