1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Blizzard Plow light

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PlowVA, Feb 13, 2010.

1. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Posting this here and in Blizzard Plow forum. Hit a manhole cover the other day and the lens cover popped right off. All 4 screw flanges broke off inside the main body of the light cover. I guess it happens, but I didn't even hit it that hard.

If anyone has an extra or two, PM me and we can discuss purchase options. Thanks!

2. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

i have some used ones give me a call some time if you still need one 9376051696.....i will be away all evening but will be able to talk or call you back tomorrow

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Jerre should have lots of trade in from selling all the nite sabers

4. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Tubbykid,
    Interested in a drivers side light. Are yours new or used? What would you want for one shipped to me (zip code: 22124)?

5. tubbykid

tubbykid Junior Member

sorry i didnt get back with you till now ..........i would 35 for the light and the shipping would be 15 or less

6. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Used plow light.

I have to check one thing out with my dealer, but that sounds good to me. How should we deal with payment? Give me a call when you get this and we can get the details done. I am not on this site as much as I used to be and don't want to miss a message from you.

703-999-2928