1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - Blizzard Plow light

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by PlowVA, Feb 13, 2010.

1. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Posting this here and in classifieds forum. Hit a manhole cover the other day and the lens kit popped right off. All 4 screw flanges broke off inside the main body of the light cover. I guess it happens, but I didn't even hit it that hard.

If anyone has an extra or two, PM me and we can discuss purchase options. Thanks!
  2. damian

damian Senior Member

just get a set of truk-lite brand plow lights,they will plug right in after you drill 1 empty spot in the connector.they are 1\2 the price.and if you want to really improve things,use a piece of angle iron and weld to the side of the round head light bar,now you have a nice flat mount point to fix the light to.the fact that these lights are never tight enough makes them break through slide hammer action.