1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB blizzard bracket

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 440dmax, Sep 20, 2012.

1. 440dmax

440dmax Junior Member
    from montana

WTB A blizzard mount and wiring for a 2003 dodge 2500 thanks

2. 440dmax

440dmax Junior Member
    from montana

plow bracket

I think the plow is a older 810 The back of the plow has been lined with a truck bed coating so I'm not totall sure what it is yet. Is there a way to check? I'll try to get pics. The guy I'm getting it from had it on a chevy So before I cut that bracket up I was hoping to find a used one instead thanks for looking

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I have one off an 02 if they're the same. $300+shipping.

4. 440dmax

440dmax Junior Member
    from montana

bracket

I think its different but not sure. Is there a model number on the bracket to check? Where are you located ?

5. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Model/Serial Numbers were located on the back of the blade ... on older 810's it was typically driver side on the lower half of the blade. You don't live in eastern MT do you? ... I'm coming to western ND in two weeks.

6. 440dmax

440dmax Junior Member
    from montana

bracket

I'm Kalispell but I have lots of buddys in the Williston area that could bring it back for me. What do you have?

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

02 is different.

I have an 03-up mount. Same price plus ship

8. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Checked the shed yesterday and did not find one ... I will check w/ the other guys in WI ... it would work out well if I can find one and the price is right.