1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB back rack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bosslover, Feb 14, 2008.

1. bosslover

bosslover Member

i am looking for a back rack i have a super duty but i can get different mounts
  2. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

If your in Little Falls, NJ there is a guy on here, 600rrpilot, who is selling one off a Dodge. It was still availible last time I checked that thread.
  3. bosslover

bosslover Member

thanks but i am in little falls new york thanks ne ways
  4. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

I can weld one up for you. I plow a 2002 F-350 S/D that I can use for a pattern. I Have made several "headache racks" for trucks. I am located in the tri-lakes area, so I could work out something to meet you 1/2 way maybe. Could custom what you want. Let me know. BTW you are closer to Utica than me so I can build one & you can have it hot dipped galvanized @ Hubbel Galvanizing, MUCH better than ANY paint. Let me know by PM or reply to thread.
  5. bosslover

bosslover Member

that sounds like a hell of a deal i am very interested pm with details and a price and i am considering yea i am 20 mins from utica
  6. bosslover

bosslover Member

i have been thinking and i would like a perment mount for my mini light bar, i am going to want to mount work lights and also flush mount led flashers and i have a weather guard 117 tool box and still pm with details
  7. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

you gotta have more posts to be able to pm and be pm'd
  8. bosslover

bosslover Member

ok thanks ben