1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Back Rack or Pro Rack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PabstBlueRibbon, Jul 14, 2010.

1. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

I have been looking for a used one for ages and can't find one. Its going on a '93 F350 Long Box. I can make any of them work. Let me know what you have.
  2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

Watch the Pro-Rack, I have had both brands. The pro-Rack came bent (barely noticable, took me a week) & after 6 months is starting to show rust. The back racks I've had (3) never showed these issues. I may have the one off my 2002 Chevy I'll have to look.
  3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I have a Back Rack but shipping might be a little costly
  4. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

don't know if their is an A&A auto parts store near you i ordered 1 got next day 189.00 cheap found the on e bay 285+shipping
  5. haejinjoe

haejinjoe Junior Member

Back Rack

I have one (BackRack) taken off of my 2004 2500 HD. I bought it new, used it for two years and then removed it. Has been in a heated garage since. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm in Central IL and plan to be in the West Suburbs this weekend if that helps...

6. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

I have this one. I had it made for my old truck. Its stainless thats coated with herculiner. It has a Arrowstik mounted on it that works fine. It also has 2 floodlights mounted on it.

I'll sell it with the arrowstik and control box for the stick for $300. I'm getting sick of looking at it.

7. PabstBlueRibbon

PabstBlueRibbon Senior Member

PM'ed also i forgot to ask you how wide it is.