1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: back rack / headache rack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SullivanSeptic, Jan 12, 2011.

1. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Looking for one or two back rack or headache racks for my chevy trucks. Both are 2008's but I'm sure I could make any kind work. Im interested in new, used, old, whatever. Let me know what you got and a price. You can email info and or pics at ryanseptic@att.net. Thanks

2. hi_octane

hi_octane Member

3. SullivanSeptic

Yeah, I tried that one. No response. I posted a message and sent a pm but nothing back yet. Wondering if anyone else has one

4. hi_octane

hi_octane Member

oh just looking out i just put a back rack on my truck

5. haejinjoe

haejinjoe Junior Member

BackRack

I have an actual BackRack which came off of a 2004 2500HD. It is in excellent condition and is being stored in a heated garage at this time. I'm in Central IL. Let me know of your interest. Thanks.

AverageJoe

6. SullivanSeptic

What kind of price and what kind of shape is it in?

7. haejinjoe

haejinjoe Junior Member

It is in excellent condition with no scratches. There is one stain where I had a magnetic light on it. I am asking $175 for it. Thanks.

AverageJoe