1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Back Blade ASAP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by awagner9, Dec 15, 2011.

1. awagner9

awagner9 Member
    from NW Ohio

Looking to buy back blade. Let me know what ya got. Thanks Alex

2. miller time

miller time Junior Member
    from midwest

I have 8' snowman rear plow if interested?

3. dido-vito

dido-vito Junior Member

i have a 8' blade witha 4 ling set-up quick hitch reciever that is very similar to ebeling mount set-up.. i bought it new last year blade is in great shape. only reason for selling is i would like a swing wing. not sure what you want to spend, but id like to get $3,000 out of it. i can get some pictures if your interested

4. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

Kind of a drive for you, but there is one for sale on Lexington KY Craigslist
    Here is the add. I think its a good price, but I have no use for it.

http://lexington.craigslist.org/bfs/2763638954.html

Snow Plow - Pull Behind - $1700 (Monticello, KY)
    Date: 2011-12-21, 8:28AM EST
    Reply to: sale-jybbc-2763638954@craigslist.org
    For Sale is a 7.5ft Snowman Snow Plow that attaches to a 2" receiver hitch on your vehicle. This is a pull plow instead of a pushing plow. The cheapest one I have found new on the Internet is around $3400.00. I have a new wiring harness that attaches to the truck and a new controller. I have never used the plow, but everything looks to be in good condition. It lifts up and down and angles left and right. Please call 606-307-4768, thanks.

5. padude2004

padude2004 Junior Member

6. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

$2450
    Directly from daniels... cash and carry...