1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB ASAP truck/plow in southern ky

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by maintenance1, Nov 27, 2008.

1. maintenance1

maintenance1 Junior Member

Time of the essence. Looking for plow truck in the relative vacinity. Picked up one yesterday (a great f250 w/ western plow) but in need of another. Or, of any reputable dealer in this area anyone may recommend for me. Prefer Ford but begger can't-------. Thanks for any help.
  2. maintenance1

Any help appereciated.
  3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

where are ya

I might be able to elp!!
  4. maintenance1

Great to here from you, Bowling Green. But we do quite a bit in Frankfort/Lex area weekly.
  5. rickbays

rickbays Member

Ive got a 95 f250. They body is beat up. I put a new create 351 in it 4 years ago and its seen nothing but moblie one oil. Less then 10 k on the engine. the tranny was rebuild in end of plow season 06. Put in new lock outs last season along with a new 57 pump. Has night saber lights. Tires are over half. Needs ball joints ( i have moog already) and tire rods. the plow needs the pin holders replaced. The truck runs great. Let me know if this helps. This is a back up truck and I was going keep it for a back one more year. My email is jrick78@yahoo.com
  6. maintenance1

Thanks rick, thats very kind. Although as busy as we are I'm afraid if i have to bet parts, do work etc. time is of the escence. Please understand, i'm don't take the consideration for granted. But, thanks so much.