1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB An excavator

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ServiceOnSite, Mar 3, 2010.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Well it seems when everyone else is looking to find something they post it here so i might as well give it a try.

I'm looking for a 10,000 pound mini excavator fully enclosed cab, heat, a/c, rubber track, with aux hyd on it. Cant seem to find much around for sale right now. You would think that with the economy being bad someone would have somthing like this for sale. If you know of anyone please email me asap. I have exhausted ebay and craigs list, rock and dirt, and iron planet. Any help would be great, and thanks in advance.
  2. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Machinery Trader and equipment dealers come to mind--also do a search for upcoming auctions. Good luck
  3. Lbilawncare

Lbilawncare Senior Member

I second machinerytrader.com , I sold my loader there.
  4. Wallace

Wallace Member

What is your budget?
  5. ServiceOnSite

30k to get something nice. Im not looking for another project or junk.
  6. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Is 90k to much
  7. ServiceOnSite

yea 90k is a little much
  8. OhioPlower

OhioPlower Senior Member

I dont think Ive ever seen a $90k 10k pound mini. Hell you could buy 2 like new cat 305's for that or 3 decent ones
  9. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I second this also...I bought a mini x last year that I found on there. Great site.
  10. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

if you are willing to arrange shipping,etc, i am sure if you look under autotrader in Canada, you well find what you are looking for. These machines always seem to be pretty cheap around here, $30 000 for a decent machine should be easy.
  11. broncscott

broncscott Member

I can find you one, usually takes about a week. I found a 2008 Bobcat 337 excavator cab/heat air with 600 hrs for a Friend a month ago for 34,000.00. Scott 513-479-0451
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  12. ServiceOnSite

Well my search is over i found a 121 Kubota Heat a/c cab brand new tracks, clean clean for 28k. Ordering up a thumb for it tomorrow morning. I will post pics soon.