1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: a vibrator for a tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by deckboys, Dec 11, 2007.

1. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

i have a western swingaway 2000 and im looking for a vibrator for it.... by the look of things any one will work for the most part???

thanks pm me please
    mike

2. 92XT

92XT Senior Member

Vibrators about 250 at the sponsors sight above cental parts wharehouse .Clik above

3. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

Try this site out:

http://www.angelos-supplies.com

I paid $129.95 each for both an 80lb and a 200lb spreader vibrator(s). Part number for the 80 (which is probably what you need) is Z100338 and shipping was only $15.38 for a grand total of $145.33 to my front door. Kits came with mounting hardware, wiring and switches. Save yourself a hundred dollars!!!

4. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

the 200lb and the 80lb are the same price....would it be over kill if i went with the 200lb??
    thanks for the replies

5. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

I haven't installed mine yet, but I'm pretty sure the 200lb would be overkill. I bought the 200's for my V-box spreader and the 80lb for an Earthway M80 spreader on my ATV. I would check with either Western or Angelo's and see what they recommend.

6. veggin psd

veggin psd Senior Member

I put a vibrator on my Western 1000 (virtually the same as yours) from Angelos.The 80# unit will do a good job for you. Under $150 delivered.

7. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Call Bob Church at Karrier's. He is the controller and vibrator wizard. 1-330-823-9597
    I just got one but have not yet installed it.

Good Luck Mike

8. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

thanks guys... im gonna give angelos a call since i could just make a trip out of it...its only 30 mins away...

9. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

10. drumbo

drumbo Member

Ditto, to that! I just ordered mine overnight Saturday delivery and I can't wait! It's the Z-80 and my current (bought used a week ago) just died....man, paying another dude to keep the salt flowing sucks.

My worker said, "Man, I can't believe you gotta replace me with a vibrator." We laughed for an hour.