1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: A snowplow...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gotsnow?, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Want to buy a complete snow plow setup for a 94-01 Dodge 1500/94-02 Dodge 2500/3500. Not particular on a brand. Must be 7’ 6” minimum and in decent shape. I’m seriously in the market but only want to spend around $1000. Maybe a little more if it isn’t in need of any work. It's the end of the season and I know someone's got something laying around that they don't need/want, and I'd rather have the entire spring and summer to get it ready and installed, instead of waiting till next fall. I’m located in the 46703 zip code and would like to pick it up w/ in a few hours drive of me. Thanks, David-

2. HEStufrthnnails

HEStufrthnnails Senior Member

I have just bought a 01 Dodge that has a Meyer MD2 , 7'6" poly on it. I'm interested in selling it.It has two cracks in the poly ,but is still in very good shape . I'm asking 1500.00 for it .PM me or call me if interested. Heres my cell # 1(231) 679 4974. I'm trying to get some pics of it.
    I also have a Wetsern unimount,8'6" steel, thats on a 95' Dodge 3/4 ton, I would consider selling aswell.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  3. gotsnow?

gotsnow? Senior Member

Thanks but I bought a Curtis 3000 today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.