1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB a plow for a 91 dodge 250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cwb, Aug 27, 2011.

1. cwb

cwb Junior Member
    from USA

I have a 91 dodge w250 with the cummins. I bought this truck to put a plow on it but am having trouble finding a used one. Anyone got one they would like to sell?

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have many. What are you looking to spend?

3. cwb

cwb Junior Member
    from USA

Less than 2000 if possible

4. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a complete western unimount setup for your truck with proper mount wiring plow and controller for 1950.00. 7'6" proplow.

5. cwb

cwb Junior Member
    from USA

I'm interested... Call me any time at 270-703-7393 thanks

6. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I can do the same unimount set up for $1500

7. baldy548

baldy548 Junior Member

I have a used meyer ez mount classic off a 1989 dodge w 250 that i am looking to get rid of along with the wiring harness for the lights. I am on long island so we would need to ship it. you would need to locate a pump, the blade and a hoop and some wiring. email me if interested at baldy548@yahoo.com

8. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

i have a boss mount and wiring for that truck and 2 complete western set ups 7'6" and 8'

9. cwb

cwb Junior Member
    from USA

I have purchased a plow. Thanks