1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB a BOSS Joystick control

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Filer, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Hello everyone. Im looking to buy a Joy Stick Control for a BOSS 7.5 plow. If it matters it is a brand new plow just last fall.

Thanx
    Filer

2. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

I am looking for a hand held for a power v, i havea rocker style now, if you have the hand held and are interested in the rocker let me know.

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Hey firedude

There is a guy selling the thumb controls on ebay right now. I bought one last week for $125.00 and they are all brand new!!!

4. FIREDUDE26

FIREDUDE26 Member

Thanks boss i'll check it out, it was for a straight blade only i have a V-Plow

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 16, 2004
  5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

He's only got a straight blade control listed right now but I'm sure if you email him and ask him about a V control, he's got one.