1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 99 - up 1/2 ton GM Boss RT3 Mount

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by john boardman, Oct 22, 2006.

1. john boardman

john boardman Member

I still need a Boss RT3 1/2 ton mount for 99 - newer GMC/Chevy. Anybody have one?

2. john boardman

john boardman Member

ttt:waving:

Anyone know if a pre 03 boss rt3 plow will mount to a post 03 rt3 undercarriage whats the difference?

3. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

I think that the plow does, but am not sure. I know that the RT2 mount and the RT3 mount are completely different.

4. john boardman

john boardman Member

Found out today that an RT3 mount fits any RT3 plow and the older mount pre 03 was superceded by a newer style side bracket that better allows for the front bumper facia/valances on the newer style trucks (side brackets are longer and narrower now rather than shorter and fatter) I suppose it also better allows for adjustment with lift kits bigger tires) The actual plow hookup points are the same.

Anyone with a LTA 04766 out there?

Also found a new place to order Boss parts online at a really good price and with the shipping parts are still cheaper than getting through my local distributor. Its Etruckequipment.com

Last edited: Oct 26, 2006
  5. FCLCinMaine

FCLCinMaine Member
    from Maine

i think i have one. i just bought a 1 year old boss off a 06 2500hd. I have a 05 350. the person that sold me this said it will fit 02-06 2500hd. $250 obo. you pay all shipping charges. it weighs 77lb and will come from 04090.

6. FCLCinMaine

FCLCinMaine Member
    from Maine

never mind....just saw the wtb for 1/2 ton...sorry

7. john boardman

john boardman Member

please please anyone?