1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 99-03 7.3L powerstroke

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BTRBLDR, Nov 20, 2010.

1. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

Looking to buy a 99- 03 7.3L powerstroke 4x4. Can be F250 or F350. Must be extended or crew cab. long or shory bed doesn't really matter.Doest matter if it has a plow or not. I plan on putting one on it. prefer it to be under 160k miles but will consider others for the right price. pm me here. I have cash.....

2. accu-cut lawn

accu-cut lawn Junior Member

I have a 2001 f250 7.3 supercab for sale here and also on lawnsite. It's super clean. Avg body, spotless interior. New brakes, tires, exhaust, etc. 160,000 on the dot! Check the ad here for pics. I'll bump it up!

3. accu-cut lawn

It's 4x4 too

4. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

thanks. I saw yours but its just a little bit too far of a drive for me to go get. There are ones around here in the northeast for about the same money. Good luck with the sale it looks like its a decent truck.

5. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

still looking......

6. accu-cut lawn

My truck is still for sale. I've lowered the price to 12. 160000. Strong 7.3. Southern, rust free truck. Fly down, drive home.

7. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

still looking....