1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 97 &up f-150 unimount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by purplehavoc, Nov 12, 2009.

1. purplehavoc

purplehavoc Member

Looking for a truckside unimount for an 2003 f-150.
    Could also use a harness if anyone has either.
  2. fatboyNJ

fatboyNJ Senior Member
    from NJ

good luck..they are pretty hard to find..and when u do they are top dollar....

i ended up goin with the ultra mount and then got the conversion to mount the uni....ended up saving a good amount from what i was able to find unimounts for
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

He's right, a very hard mount to find, and a lot of the used ones are bent or cracked. Harnesses for that truck are a dime a dozen. PM Western1 he can probably set you up with one, but as stated above.......plan to PAY for it ;)
  4. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Plow Mount

They are selling for about 400 used. I found a new one for $480 in PA search Storks Auto in Reading, Pa. He just go a shipment yesterday. Mine was shipping to me today.
  5. purplehavoc

purplehavoc Member

My mount arrived today from member Wallace.
    Thanks for your help.