1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb 97 f250 ultramount (truck side)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by highlander316, Dec 12, 2007.

1. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

my buddy is looking for the frames for the truck side for his 97 F250HD diesel. He says he has a 7.5' Western Ultramount he wants to put on it (haven't seen the plow). The dealer says they can't get it till the spring! If you know anyone that has one relatively close to the Lehigh Valley, let me know, thanks.
  2. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

I have one that came off a 96 F350. Not sure what they are new but this frame is in next to new shape. I am in Flourtown Pa South on 309 right before you get into philly.
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I would try Perkiomen Performance or Storks Auto. They should have them.
  4. slongfellowii

slongfellowii Senior Member

After you get the truck side I would recommend finding a new dealer. Your asking for a mount for one of the common trucks on the market and can't get one until spring? How long would it take to get something if you were to break down. Sorry I can't plow your driveway until next year.