1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 95-2000 Chevy or GM 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RCsLawncare, Mar 19, 2010.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Wanting a 1995 to 2000, Gm or Chevy 2500. Im looking for a regular cab with the long bed. Can have either gas or Diesel. Doesn't need to have a plow as I already have one to go on it. Would like it to be in decent shape as far as body and interior! Thanks

2. RCsLawncare

Looking for a truck just like this. Color doesn't matter. Looking to spend up to 8k for the right truck.

1995ChevyCKDec09.jpg

3. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

i've got a 1998 chevy 2500 diesel pretty good shape, it's got 309,000kms or 192000miles, it's a 6.5 with new pmd runs and drives great. interior might need some cleaning up and a new seat, body is all solid and only very minimal rust on the tailgate. great work truck. looking for around 6000 for just the truck.

4. RCsLawncare

Ill keep you in mind as soon as I sell mine, Ill have cash to go pick one up! Thanks!!

5. RCsLawncare

Anyone got any nice 95 and up trucks. Upgrade your fleet!!! Post a picture and a price!

6. RCsLawncare

Still looking!!!

7. RCsLawncare

Needing that truck!! help me out!!!

8. RCsLawncare

Might consider 1500 trucks of same years posted. I would also like to find a 2-door Tahoe.

9. duramax-king

duramax-king Senior Member

still got mine if your interested, but i also got a 96 gmc 1500 diesel with 270kms which needs some work for it to be perfect, but looking for 3000

10. RCsLawncare

If I sell mine, I would still be interested. Im just trying to get a buyer lined up before I get other hopes up!!