1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 94 F350 Body parts in MI

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by profire73, Dec 14, 2006.

1. profire73

profire73 Member

Looking for some rust free fenders, box, and maybe some doors for a 1994 Ford F350 4x4. I don't care if they are used or new or what color as long as they are rust free and in decent condition.

Thanks in advance
  2. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

Is that still the same body style as an '89 or 90?

I have a mint pair of doors off a F450 Super Duty... I THINK they are what you need but let me know...

Obviously it would be a bit of a drive but not too bad.
  3. profire73

profire73 Member

THat would be the body style before mine. I think that I need years 1992-1997 but not 100% possitive. I will check and get back with you. Thanks for letting me know.
  4. Edgewater

Edgewater Member

87-97 doors are the same, the fenders, hood and grill changed in 92
  5. profire73

profire73 Member

THanks Edgewater, what about the box, does a 1987-1997 fit the 1994 or did they change in 92 also?
  6. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

I have a super clean 97 F250HD. Buy the whole thing for $3500.

7. profire73

profire73 Member

Ya, that would be nice but then I would have to sell the rest of mine to pay for my divorce. I apprciate the thought but I would be hung. THat is why I am searching for the parts so she does not complain about the one I have being un-presentable.