1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 90 watt 4 head amber hidaway strobes

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stroker79, Dec 10, 2007.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Hey guys

I know a few on here sell these and was lookin to buy a set. Im not looking to spend a ton, so let me know what you have.

Thanks everyone
  2. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

try www.strobesnmore.com , they sell the clear hide-a-way kit(4) for $160. All the firefighters in my town bought them and they work great, there bright too. So thats the best deal out there right now that i've seen.
  3. Realdealoo8

Realdealoo8 Member

I have a 90watt 6 head strobe kit made by strobe x for sale. It has never been used. I opened up the bulbs to make sure they were not broken and used the bulb retainers to mark my strobe locations. But its 100% all there and will work perfect. Has a factory warrenty too. I want to sell it for 210 shipped