1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 9' Fisher Minute Mount 2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Landscape80, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Well, the title says it all, I'm in Dover, PA (about 60 mi north of Baltimore). I need to find the plowside & a controller. I already have the mounts & an ISO module. Let me know what you guys have as soon as possible! Thanks.

Also, if you want to email me pictures, please send them to Landscape80@aol.com. Please put 'Snow Plow Pictures' as the subject, or I may delete it by accident. Thanks again!

Chris

2. Landscape80

bump to top.............

3. Landscape80

back up there............
    come on......nobody has anything? I'd be willing to travel for the right plow. As long as it's not up in Maine or more than 5 or so hours one way from me.......Let me know

4. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

How far are you willing to drive?

5. csonallandscape

csonallandscape Junior Member

plow

i live in rochester ny and have a minute mount 9 foot if u are intrested call me at 585 303 9267

craig

6. Landscape80

rtm....where in NJ are you? I'll drive about 5 hrs one way for the right plow.

Craig....please send me pictures of what you've got. Thanks much.

Once again, my email is Landscape80@aol.com

Thanks everyone!

7. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

I'm in Chester, New Jersey (zip code 07930). I'm thinking about selling my 9' SS X-Blade and getting out of the snowplowing sub-contracting business.

Ryan

8. bdavis

bdavis Member

rtm what are you looking to get for it?

9. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Somewhere between $2,400-$2,700 complete (mount, Fishstik, wiring, etc.).

10. Landscape80

Send me pics, I'm interested. All I really need is the plow side & a controller, would you be willing to separate for me or do you want everything to go? Let me know & I'll be awaiting pictures. Thanks much.

Chris

11. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

O.K. It's raining here in NJ today, so I'll try to get them tomorrow or Thursday. As far as breaking up the plow, it really doesn't matter to me. The plow is in real nice shape with a good cutting edge on it- not bend, broken, etc., but it does have some minor areas of rust on the black powdercoated frame sections, but nothing horrible.

12. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

You might check ebay. Someone though I'm not sure where, has a 9 foot mm2 municipal series up on auction. Just thought I would let you know.

13. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Give us a call 610-488-1450

14. csonallandscape

csonallandscape Junior Member

plow

hay give me a call i can send u a pic to your cell phone tommrow if u want. give me a call
    585 3039267

craig

15. bdavis

bdavis Member

ill take it if no one else wants it....any pics?u

16. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

O.K........who wants pics of my 9' X-Blade?

Ryan

17. Landscape80

Send me some or post em'. My phone doesn't receive pictures too well, so I'd say post them. If you can't, email them to me & I'll resize them for you & post em.

Chris

18. bdavis

bdavis Member

19. Landscape80

btt................