1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 9' Fisher MC series Plow or large V-plow Maryland

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by punisherzx12r, Nov 3, 2015.

1. punisherzx12r

punisherzx12r Junior Member

I am adding a F450 to my fleet for the state this year. The truck already has the truck side fisher MM2 equipment. I would really prefer a straight blade but might look at a V-Plow.

I am also looking for a Aluminum dump body, 9 foot or 10 foot. Dump bodies that came on State Internationals or F450's will work.

Jason@ScaggsExcavating.com

2. J.s.land

J.s.land Junior Member

3. punisherzx12r

NO longer needed...bought a new 10' MC Fisher

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I would have sold u my brand new one u asked for 9 foot
    That's big for a 450 are u beefing up the suspension

5. punisherzx12r

more worried about the 5 tons per bucket coming out of our loader on its back...lol

6. punisherzx12r

I wanted a 9 but the contract says 10...don't have time for the State to make an issue of it

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

On that brickamn truck
    Good luck you are an illegal accident waiting to happen

8. punisherzx12r

What is illegal about it? don't let my junior member status fool you. i am no rookie to this.

In a storm our Tri-Axle trucks routinely get loaded with 25 or more tons...a bit overloaded. My big trucks are factory rated to 80k...state limit is 70k

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

A 450 with 5 tons

10. punisherzx12r

I appreciate your concern...lol