1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8ft Western Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by William B., Sep 25, 2005.

1. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Hi all. I am looking for an 8ft Western Ultramount to go onto my 2001 2500HD. I would like the steel plow. I am located in S.E. Iowa. Please feel free to drop me a P.M, post a reply, or send an email if you have something that I might be interested in. Please put used plow or something like that in the subject line so it doesn't accidently get erased.

William

2. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

It's about time you committed to a blade! That no plow next to you rig was killing me! lol

Good job.. good luck finding a good deal, summers always the best time to buy a blade... hurry!

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

4. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

I would really prefer the steel plow Jon. I like the fact that if it were to crack or something I could weld it back. I will definitly put it on my watch list though.

William

5. stumper1620

stumper1620 Senior Member

I'm thinking about letting my 8' pro ultra mount go, its mounted on my Ford S/D 250, has 1 full easy season of actual plowing, not much use, stored inside my garage most of the time. i would like to get at least 3000. out of it if I'm gonna let it go. I got some accounts, new this year, that I really need a v that can scoop a isle type lot.

6. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Thanks for the offer but for the price of that plus the correct mounts and wiring I would be in the same price as a new one.

William

7. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Still lookin....

William

8. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Time is running out! after the first storm the price in my parts goes up.

9. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Trust me I know. I am about ready to throw in the towel. I would be interested in a 7 1/2 also if that matters.

William