1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8ft plow in New England

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MAC LLC, Mar 10, 2008.

1. MAC LLC

MAC LLC Junior Member

looking for a plow to fit a 06 f250

ideally i want 8 ft ss x blade complete setup

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have a 8' Diamond with trip edge and MDII ( Minute Mount type) system

Comes complete with 06 Super Duty mounts, power harness, controls and control harness, light modules, switch and light wiring $2450
    if your interested call me at 508 753 6617 ( Worcester Area)

3. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I have a new last year 7.5 fisher with backdrag and pro-wings. Have mounts and wiring for 05-07 superduty. $3,000 firm Complete. Might need a new bolt or two, etc, otherwise complete. Has new style lights.
  4. duff daddy

duff daddy Senior Member

there was just another guy that i found like 4 links from ebay and craigs list that were all x blade ss's
  5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have a 2 year old curtis 8 ft no rust still new condition
  6. bdavis

bdavis Member

I have a like brand new 2006 X-blade....complete set up for that truck $3500
  7. richsoucie

richsoucie Member

i have a two year old curtis in good condition complete setup for your truck with two controllers. $3000 for the whole setup. Just had a new motor put in because of a defect and complete service done.