1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8' Snow Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordtruck661, Aug 30, 2011.

1. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

Im looking to buy a 8' snow plow. I want it to be a fisher but might buy others. This will be going on a 2000 Ford f250 diesel. It would be great if it comes with everything but if not no big deal. I was looking to spend no more than $2000 on everything.
  2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Good luck that's a little low for a good condition plow with the mounts you need.
  3. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

How far do you want to travel and must it be an 8' if a fisher? Or will 7.5 Fisher work?
  4. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

I would like a 8 foot but I might try a 7.5 and I would not mind going like 1 1/2 hours away but you look to be way out of my way. lol Maybe if you would meet half way it could work that is all depending on how nice the plow is.

And this plow does not have to be great looking just has to work I have no problem painting it.