1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb- 8' push box and tail gate speader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bigplower, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

looking to buy a skid steer style pusher box, preferably an 8' but would consider 7'-10'.

Also, looking for a tail gate spreader that's in really good condition.

Let me know what you have. Willing to drive within Michigan or possibly ohio or Indiana.
  2. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Got an 8ft scoop Dogg for sale. Good condition. Located in south suburbs of Chicago. Right off Interstate 80. $1600
  3. Bigplower

Bigplower Member

Do u have a pic?
  4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Actually I do not right now. I bought it off a good buddy of mine this summer and its still in his shop. I'm not using it this year so I'll have to run over there and get it or take a few pics. I'll try to grab some for ya.
  5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

got a boss vblade that would fit on your skidsteer!
  6. MagLan

MagLan Member

7. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have an 8' Advantage pusher with quick connect for a skid steer. Used 3 times $1500

8. JOEC

JOEC Member

Eight footer with hydraulic wings that you could open and close shut. Opens to 12 ft wide. As is $ 1200.00 used one season