1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8' Plow for F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by buterbn, Oct 8, 2009.

1. buterbn

buterbn Junior Member

Looking for an 8' plow for my '02 F-250. Ideally would like one that comes with lights, mount, truck side as well. Looking for good condition plow for $2500 or under..

I am located in northern NJ. I can travel if price and plow is right..

If you'd rather email me, my email is jasbutler@gmail.com .. Please include pictures..

2. buterbn

buterbn Junior Member

Deal fell through, still looking...

Let Me know wat u got
  3. ford 350

ford 350 Junior Member

I have an 8' Western Unimount for sale in another thread.

It is in good working order.

I do not have the truck mount or wiring. However the plowside unit is complete. I just tested it for the season. The moldboard was just sand blasted and painted professionally.

I'm asking $1,500 so that would leave $1,000 for mount and wiring etc.

4. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have a 8' Western Ultra Mount, New Never pushed snow, paint faded from outside storage at dealership, Plow is complete, comes with the iso module, power harness, controll harness light harnesses, solenoid, joy stick control and F250 SD frame mounts. $2750 Assembled $2500 take it as it is.

508 753 6617