1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8' plow for 2000 F250

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fordtruck661, Sep 10, 2011.

1. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

Hi guys Im looking to buy a used plow for my 2000 7.3 F250. I want to be able to buy the hole setup that is able to get put right onto my truck. I would like to get a fisher but any plow will do. Im trying to not go over $2000 on this but feel free to let me know what you have and the price.

Thanks

2. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I have a few fishers and a curtis for your truck. Most under your budget. I am in just north of albany ny. Let me know if you have interest. Thanks

3. fordtruck661

from CT

what is the info on the fishers and do you have any pictures?

thanks

4. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

yes, ill get you pics. pm me your email and ill send them over. thanks

5. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

Hey man, I'm trading my truck in and have a deal for it already. They don't want the plow. Its on a 99 7.3 right now. 7'6 western unimount, two extra controllers. joystick and handheld. I'll do the whole setup for 2k. If your interested, let me know

6. fordtruck661

from CT

How did the 7'6 work on it? seems a little small to me that is why i am looking for a 8'.

7. jdilliplane1

it worked good, thought I would need bigger, but I did fine with it doing mostly bigger lots and some driveways for side money. If I wasn't trading truck in, probably was gonna look into wings, but honestlt don't need em.

8. fordtruck661

from CT

If you were not so far away I would buy it.

9. jdilliplane1

how far are you from Port Jervis? My in-laws live in NW NJ and I could meet you up that way if that works? The zip is 07416, probably buying a dodge 3500 and am gonna need some money towards a new plow

10. fordtruck661

from CT

Im about 2 hours away from you. I dont want to go more than 1 hour away.

11. jdilliplane1

ill keep you in mind if I'm up that way, maybe i'll meet you halfway or something like that.

12. fordtruck661

from CT

yeah that sounds good thanks

13. fordtruck661

from CT

Back to the top! Need to find a plow before winter

14. nick68134

nick68134 Junior Member
    from omaha

ive got a 8ft western with mounts and wiring for that truck

however I am in omaha nebraska and that seems far

15. fordtruck661

from CT

yeah just a little to far....lol I dont even know what shipping would be for something like that