1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8' Plow for 2000 Chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by swampzr2, Aug 27, 2009.

1. swampzr2

swampzr2 Junior Member

Preferably a Western 8' that is good working condition. I am located in the chicago land area. I have a 2000 Chevy 2500 Silverado. I need lights, controler... everything because I am just getting into plowing in this truck.

email me at Brandonweinhammer@hotmail.com if you have one for sale.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Do you have the classic body style of the newer 2000 body style? My boss has a 8 foot boss plow forsale. Mount and wiring for a 88 thru 2000 classic GM. Unsure on the price. It has sides on the plow and also a rocker box controller. Let me know and I can get ya some pics.

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a 2year old boss plow with the classic body style mount 2300

4. swampzr2

swampzr2 Junior Member

Mine is a 2000 newer body style I guess, it doesn't have the boxy headlights. I am interested in both please send pics and prices. Is classic body style the older one?

5. K&N Snow

K&N Snow Member

I have a 7.6 western with wings thats mounted to a 2000 Chevy tahoe I think it should mount up

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

are you located in MI?

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

The one I have is a newer plow. It has the smarthitch, and is the 13 pin harness. It is my boss's plow so I will ask him what he wants for it.

8. swampzr2

swampzr2 Junior Member

How much are you looking to get, and is it complete?

9. K&N Snow

K&N Snow Member

it is complete with hand held controller looking for 3250 with extra wing rubbers

10. swampzr2

swampzr2 Junior Member

Nebraska is quite a haul. Is it a ultra mount?