1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8 lug 3/4 alum rims chevy 02 fact rims

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by GSORK, Jan 11, 2006.

1. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

want to fit my 02 2500 HD Chevy centers and lugs
    Thanks Gary

2. KingDuramax

KingDuramax Senior Member

Go to EBay. I've seen them go cheap on there.

3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

check out the Want Advertiser, every convenience store sells them. There is somebody in there selling them, usually a picture along with the ad. I forget who it is, but some place that deals in take-offs. Also theres a guy in Hampton Falls NH on route 1 just above Seabrook who usually has them. His place is called New England Wheels or something like that. I'm sure he's in the phone book. I might have his card around here someplace.

4. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member

I know of those 2 places also, I think they want $700 (a little hi for my pocket)for rims only. On diesel place there are some people wanting to sell them from the west coast but no one wants to ship them. I have these 16X8 Eagles W/285 but the truck is to hi for my tastes and i just diont like that look.I'd prefer 245's maybe 265's. If i didnt want a set they would be all over the place.Thanks for your responces so far. Gary

5. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I bought all 4 of mine for $200. Shop around online and locally and im sure you'll find em.

6. I got mine on Ebay for $250 including shipping. They were take-offs but they looked brand new. They even came with the centercaps and lugnuts. In the search box type in "Chevy/GMC 16" aluminum takeoffs" and see what you get. Good Luck.

7. long0

long0 Senior Member

I've got a set of four stock steel wheels. No lugs or caps though. $100 plus the cost of shipping and dismounting the tires.

MVC-001F.JPG