1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8 foot Plow around NorthEast CT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by daninline, Jan 24, 2009.

1. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I'm looking for a plow for my new truck a 2004 F250 6.0L Diesel. I just don't know what to get. I'm selling my old plow truck to pay for this or I can pay with a credit card if you can do that.

I don't really know what dealers to go to or prices if I go with a new one.

Hope someone can help me out.
    Thanks
    Dan

2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have a 8ft curtis plow for sale like half off what new one would be

3. daninline

daninline Senior Member

Plowman is it a trip edge type plow? Do you have any photo's and a price?
    I'm looking for a plow with a rip edge but thanks.

Dan

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  4. usedcarsinri

usedcarsinri Junior Member

try plowking911.com he has units for that i was just there yesterday

5. PLOWMAN45

nope its a full trip of course i have it to see it flop over

6. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Call Tyrone at Plowkink911 At 401-447-6456 Tell Him Kurt Told You about him.You should be able to Find Anything you Need or Want

7. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I was looking at his site but the prices seem high, a X blade SS for 5200 used isn't that high?

Dan

8. PLOWMAN45

hey i might call the plow king myself i have a 4 year old curtis with zero rust see what he will buy it for

9. Acmemechanic

I Have already Addressed On Other Threads that Having Been His Buyer and Manager For 10 Years I know What the Business is all about.#1 I have to meet the Private Seller and Pay them as Much as They Can Get out of Me For Their Used Equipment #2 I have to Inspect and Repair any Problems That it May Have #3 I Have to Recondition and Paint It to Make it Have Eye Appeal.So By This Time I have a Huge Investment In Each Piece Not Just a Private Buyer Selling a Worn out Piece That I no Longer Want Or Value.Yes The Prices are Higher Just Like Buying a Car From a Private Party That Never took Care Of It or Going To a Used Car Lot Where Work Has been Done To make A value Throughout The Warranty . Tyrone Is Not Beyond Reason Though.Take a Tour Of His Operation At 31 Douglas Pike Smithfield RI 02917 There are All Grades Of equipment A+ to Z Priced accordingly ACME

10. Acmemechanic

Sure Or Call me I Still Do 35% Of His Buying 401-309-1074

11. PLOWMAN45

i have a thread up with pics