1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb 8 foot fisher mm2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vortec5.7, Feb 18, 2009.

1. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i need a minute mount 2 8 or 8.5 foot hd or x blade in new england please pm with a price if you have 1 thanks

2. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

im willing to travel if the price is right too

3. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Talk to BDavis -- he's in your backyard. Well, at least he's in the same state, and that's not bad! Everyone has good luck with his stuff, and I know he mentioned having a few plows right now

4. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

5. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

hes asking $2800 for it, and wont really budge too much on it becasue hes an *******!

6. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

7. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

thanks i called he didn't give me the light of day so i am taking my business elsewhere

8. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

thank you guys for all the leads on plows i found a mm2 that the guy needs the cash bad and wants a little over 1500 that i am looking at tomorow. lets see if it is as nice in person as it was in pictures

9. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

A little over $1500 would be an absolute steal for a MM2! Take it & run!

10. bdavis

bdavis Member

Hey there ....if you didn't find one yet let me know....I have a lot of them....Brian 978-412-9008

11. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

Bump.......

12. dlsderoo

dlsderoo Junior Member

The guy in Billerica is a real ******** i bought a fish stick off him and I use to work there 20 years ago I didnt even want to buy that because of his attitude. But I am in the market for a 8' mm2 plow Let me know what you guys have and pricie & location

Thanks
    Craig

13. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i still havent found a blade i am looking at any brand as long as its an 03 and above pm with what u have

14. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

I have an 04 I will try to post pics tomorrow

15. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

There a couple on Ebay A V plow for 2400 and MM2 for 1500 in CT. No one is buying plows now you can get good deals

16. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

bump.......