1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8' Dump Insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dlcs, Feb 12, 2008.

1. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I am looking for a 8' dump insert, painted steel or stainless, not brand specific.

2. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

there is a dump insert on lawn site now he wants 2500 for it

3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I'm pretty far from you, but I have one, $1900 firm with a diamond plate chipper cover built over it. It's all rainy & snowy now, but if you're interested, I'll get you pics. Let me know.

Chris

4. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I was looking for it... Have a link by chance or do you know when it was posted. I couldnt seem to find it...

5. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

I too am looking for one near buffalo, NY If you have one or know of one for sale pm me Thanks Nick

6. brookview

brookview Junior Member

we have a couple of 8 ft ez dump brands for sale in western mi zip code is 49464 would take $ 1800.00 each both in good shape thanks dan

7. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY