1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8-9' Fisher Speedcast plowside or similar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 4, 2011.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Old conventional 8-9' plowside would be perfect. Looking for this plow in particular b/c of the trip edge. I have a project up my sleeve and think this may be the perfect plow for it. Anything with a trip edge considered, and the cheaper the better........although I do expect to pay what it's worth. Even a board assy without the rams and a-frame would be OK, but almost would prefer to have them. Must be at least 8' or bigger.

2. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

Have an older (90's) 9 foot fisher sitting in my yard. It's not a minute mount.

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Got a complete conventional 8' Fisher on a '79 Chevy i'm scrapping , don't know how i'd get it to you cheaply though.......

Had it sold once , shipping broke the deal.

TOM

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Thanks so far guys. Let me think on how we could do either cost effectively. The 9'er would be perfect.

5. PLOWTRUCK

PLOWTRUCK Senior Member

like he said will have to check into shipping these old fishers weigh a ton