1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8.5 to 9' Flatbed for Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by michaelo2790, Dec 18, 2009.

1. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

Looking for a nice used Flatbed to put on one of my trucks. Steel or Aluminum does not matter. If You see or have any thing please call me at 815-693-0081

2. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

i have a hillsboro. with led lights. set up for a chevy 2500 06 classic... it was in a wreck so the drivers side has damage and it has no head ach rack... its got gooseneck on it i paid 3200.00 for it and its two years old can send pics if you want a bit of a job, would want 1300.00 for it

3. michaelo2790

michaelo2790 Member
    from chicago

4. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

emailed. thanks

5. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

i have a heavy duty steel flatbed. i mounted it on my 81 f150 4x4. id take 1600 for whole truck with meyer 7.5 conventional plow on it. truck needs very minimal work to become snow ready. let me know, i can go to the farm and take pics if interested.