1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 8.5' Fisher trip edge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nascar24, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I'm looking to buy a 8'6" tripedge for a Fisher MM Plow used is ok as long as it's straight and still has some life left.

Jay

jphanratty@charter.net

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

got a 8.5 foot blade with edge for 600

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Thanks but I'm looking for just the trip edge itself, my moldboard is in decent shape

thanks
    Jay

4. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Sorry to say but Good luck finding a good used base angle. People use these until they are hammered up and nothing left on them if they let them go that far... because they are madd expensive to replace. I put a new 8 footer on mine last year... it was 500.00.

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I was quoted by a local fisher dealer $420 if I was willing to wait for his next stock order otherwise it was $420 + shipping. I scrapped two 8' blades that had decent trips but rotted moldboards , just was hoping to find a similiar blade in a 8'6" length.
    Guess I will be waiting for a stock order,

Thanks
    Jay

6. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

thats actually what mine was...420 plus the shipping.