1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 7'6" ultramount complete for GMC sierra 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HHLandscaping, Nov 17, 2011.

1. HHLandscaping

HHLandscaping Junior Member
    from Ilinois

Looking for 7'6" ultramount complete setup for 2003 GMC Sierra 1500.
    Would consider complete setup unimount as well.
    Located in central IL.

Thanks!

2. bob coco

bob coco Member

I could sell you all the truck side wiring including the joy stick for your truck. It's exactly the same from a 1500 and a 2500. The mount is the only difference. I would sell you all wiring including 4 port module and joysick for 450.00. This came off of a 2007 Chevy 2500.

Let me know, Bob
    (516) 903-0011

3. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

I have complete ultra mount setup but it's an 8'. Will fit 99-06 Sierra,1500 series. Tthe mount is currently on an 02. Will sell the entire setup for $3300. I would be willing to trade this plow and cash for an MVP ultra mount either 8.5' or 9.5. ( v plow)

4. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

Do you still have this plow?

5. betterburdman

Yes, I still have it

6. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

Do you know the weight? Was it made for a 3/4 ton? Does it oerload your 1500? Price firm? Thanks....Bill

7. betterburdman

Youlle have to look the weight up, it was fine on our truck...just cranked the tortion bars up a few turns. I'm pretty firm on price.

8. ceptorman

ceptorman Senior Member
    from Indy

Is it a 8' Pro Ultra mount? Year? Thanks again

you can call or text if you like 31seven, four32, 35zero7

Last edited: Dec 5, 2011