1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb: 7'6 or 8ft western uni or ultra or fisher mm in illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dieseltech, Oct 25, 2011.

1. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

hey guys, im looking for a fisher mm plow in decent shape, either with or without a mount. would like it to have wiring and controller but not a must just preferred...or a western unimount or ultra mount with wiring and controller and mount if posible. like i said working and in decent shape. i would like to have a complete working unit. this is my first year doing snow removal and would like to start out spending 2000 or less and am willing to drive a few hours to pick-up. this is for a 2006 f250 also. thanks

chris

2. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Bump... Still looking. Will consider all brands as long as the setup is complete...possibly minus the truck mount

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  3. techteacher

techteacher Junior Member

I have an Ultra mount would like to get 2500 out of it mount and all would fit it came off a 2005 f-350. My number is 314-226-7146 I don't get on here much. I can text or e-mail pictures. I will put a new cutting edge on it it doesn't have one now.It has wings also.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2011