1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 7'6" or 8' Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by greymare89, Oct 13, 2011.

1. greymare89

greymare89 Member

Want to buy 7'6" or 8' heavy duty plow for 2003 2500 hd Chevy truck near the area of eatern Long Island NY. Will travel within a reasonable distance if everything is included to hook up and go or the plowside unit is available for a good price. Had the oppurtunity to buy a western unimount but sale fell through, not worth it if I would have had to buy all necessary truck side parts. Mostly interested in western ultramount, meyer or boss... Will pay cash!

2. gassux

gassux Member
    from NY

can't PM you but i have an 8' ultramount in Riverhead for 3000neg, used two seasons for driveways

orange6663@aol.com

3. s. donato

s. donato Senior Member

I got s 7.5 midweight for sale. I have it stored right over the bridge.

Less then a year old. Only thing you would need should be the mount. I have everything else.

3500 neg

www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=1320981#post1320981

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011