1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 73-87 chevy Boss RT3 mount.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dstang97, Nov 7, 2011.

1. dstang97

dstang97 Junior Member
    from ct

Looking for a 73-87 mount. I also have some boss mounts i could trade or just buy it out right from you. I'm located in Connecticut

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

what mounts do you have you want to sell? There is the one your looking for on craigslist here in michigan for 400. If you are nterested I will find it and post you a link.

3. dstang97

dstang97 Junior Member
    from ct

400 plus shipping would be more than buying it here.

i have mounts for 88-99 chevy
    92-97 ford 350
    99-2008? ford f350

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I thought the same but I figured I would mention it to you. How much you want for the 88-99 chevy bracket with shipping to zip 48623?

5. dstang97

dstang97 Junior Member
    from ct

250 plus whatever shipping would be

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

can you give me a complete price with shiping to zip 48623 or if its cheaper a comercial address with zip48609 thanks aaron

7. dstang97

dstang97 Junior Member
    from ct

I really do not have time to price out shipping. If you want to do the legwork so I only have to drop it off I will ship. Otherwise I"ll sell locally.

8. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I would need a weight on it and the dimensions of the box. If you don't want to mess with it I understand.