1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 6' Weatern or Meyer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rtm038, Aug 25, 2010.

1. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Looking for a 6' Western or Meyer plow within the NJ, NY, Eastern PA area. Adapting it to a tractor, so I do not need a hydraulic pump and wiring and it doesn't matter what vehicle it came off. All I need is the blade, angle cylinders, sector, A-frame and vehicle mount (if you have it). PM or email me at rtm038@hotmail.com.

Thanks
    Ryan

2. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

PM sent. If anyone needs a 6' Meyer let me know. Just plow & asst'd parts. Located in northern New York.

3. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

i have a 6' 6" meyer in western ct.

4. adksnowo

adksnowo Senior Member

6' Meyer. I reskinned it a couple of years ago. Mostly everything is there. Not shown are the trip springs and the rebuilt angle cyl. The only thing it needs is another angle cyl., hoses and some assorted hardware.

plow2010 001.jpg

plow2010 004.jpg

plow2010 003.jpg

5. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

i have a 6'6'' western moldboard by its self

6. rtm038

rtm038 Senior Member
    from NJ

Pics? Price?

Thanks
    Ryan