1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 6' -7' snoway

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

wanted 6 foot to 7 foot snoway, somewhere within 125 or so miles would be great, don't need the mount

2. OffRoadPlow

OffRoadPlow Senior Member

Have one, need to check the length.. I think it might be 8', but I can check when I get home and let you know...... I was going to get a mount, but selling my other plow had been slow,, might just post them both and get a new one....

3. penberth

penberth Member

I know of one that is in Orchard Park, NY. It is almost brand new. Its a 6'8" Snoway, the 18" tall model. The guy bought it and had it on a Cherokee. The truck got totalled, so all he has is the plow portion and the joystick. You would need to buy the mount to fit your truck and the wiring. He was asking about $1300 or so. This was in the paper a few weeks ago. If you are interested, I can find out if he still has it for sale.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2003